6.1389, Qs: Verbal Compounding,Historical Data Sets,Reflexives

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 11 05:29:45 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1389. Wed Oct 11 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  142

Subject: 6.1389, Qs: Verbal Compounding,Historical Data Sets,Reflexives

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:43:07 +0200
From:  fahrettin at sakarya.rbim.metu.edu.tr (Fahrettin SIRIN)
Subject:  Verbal Compounding

2)
Date:  Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:29:20 GMT
From:  WIED6480 at VARNEY.IDBSU.EDU ("Jack Wiedrick")
Subject:  Historical Data Sets

3)
Date:  Tue, 10 Oct 1995 17:23:14 EDT
From:  brandm at acf2.NYU.EDU (Mark Brand)
Subject: Binding Assymetry Between IO and DO

Date:  Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:43:07 +0200
From:  fahrettin at sakarya.rbim.metu.edu.tr (Fahrettin SIRIN)

        Dear Colleauges,
I'm trying to prepare an M.A. Thesis on 'The Verbal Compounding in Turkish'
especially related to the area of semantics. My main criteria is of
Chomsky's studies about 'Government and Binding' and 'Theta (Theory,
Roles, Criteria). So I need some urgent help on the topic including some
useful book references, articles, internet addresses, advice or any kind
of information. I would be very pleased if you kindly notice my request.
        Thanks for your help.

Yours Sincerely
Fahrettin SIRIN.

Ars. Gor. Fahrettin SIRIN