6.1403, Confs: BU conference on language development

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 12 15:32:13 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1403. Thu Oct 12 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  74

Subject: 6.1403, Confs: BU conference on language development

                               REMINDER

[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for
your cooperation.]