6.1408, Disc: Language and Dialect, Linguistic Human Rights

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 12 17:25:37 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1408. Thu Oct 12 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  64

Subject: 6.1408, Disc: Language and Dialect, Linguistic Human Rights

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Wed, 11 Oct 1995 17:20:58 CDT
From:  Kathleen_March at voyager.umeres.maine.edu (Kathleen March)
Subject:  Re: 6.1394, Disc: Language and Dialect

2)
Date:  Tue, 10 Oct 1995 09:38:09 EDT
From:  kvt at husc.harvard.edu (Karl Teeter)
Subject:  Linguistic Human Rights

Date:  Wed, 11 Oct 1995 17:20:58 CDT
From:  Kathleen_March at voyager.umeres.maine.edu (Kathleen March)

Celso's remarks concerning Galician/Galizan are some of the most sensible to
be heard in a long time. Those of us who know the situation in this
geographical area must either start listening or talking to each other
seriously.  Kathleen March