6.1427, Confs: Interface between Linguistic Knowledge & Cognition

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Oct 15 20:16:10 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1427. Sun Oct 15 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  146

Subject: 6.1427, Confs: Interface between Linguistic Knowledge & Cognition

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

                               REMINDER

[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for
your cooperation.]