6.1437, Qs: ESL Syllabus,Text Processors,Fingerspelling,Labov

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Oct 17 05:42:01 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1437. Tue Oct 17 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  157

Subject: 6.1437, Qs: ESL Syllabus,Text Processors,Fingerspelling,Labov

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 1995 07:49:36 -0300
From:  MOODLES at superbowl.und.ac.za (Tony Moodley - PG)
Subject:  Re: ESL Syllabus

2)
Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 1995 13:26:00 +0700
From:  RAFAEL at ifqsc.sc.usp.br (Rafael Humberto Scapin)
Subject:  Multilingual Text Processors

3)
Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 1995 11:29:25 EDT
From:  messing at tiger.asel.udel.edu (Lynn Messing)
Subject: Text With Representative Frequency Distribution of Letters

4)
Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 1995 16:22:52 -0000
From:  jkirk at clio.arts.qub.ac.uk (John Kirk)
Subject:  Q: Denotation and Labov's "Boundaries of Words"

Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 1995 07:49:36 -0300
From:  MOODLES at superbowl.und.ac.za (Tony Moodley - PG)
Subject: ESL Syllabus

Dear colleagues

I am currently researching ESL syllabi that are being used worldwide
for purposes of comparison with the syllabus being used in my
country, South Africa.  The level that I am focusing on is the 14-17
year group.

I would welcome your assistance in providing me access to syllabi
being used in your country for the above age group.  Alternatively, I
would appreciate it if you could perhaps provide me with a contact
person at the Ministry of Education in your country who could
provide me with this information.

Thanks in advance

Tony

email: moodles at superbowl.und.ac.za