6.1483, Qs: Machine-readable dict.,Coordination,False Cognates

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Oct 23 04:42:06 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1483. Sun Oct 22 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  100

Subject: 6.1483, Qs: Machine-readable dict.,Coordination,False Cognates

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu
                           REMINDER

Date:  Sun, 22 Oct 1995 10:42:55 EDT
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:   Machine-readable comparative dictionaries

2)
Date:  Sun, 22 Oct 1995 17:38:47 EDT
From:  lidaka at ernie.wvsc.wvnet.edu ("Juris G. Lidaka")
Subject:  Simple/complex coordination

3)
Date:  Sun, 22 Oct 1995 23:14:07 EDT
From:  JanSapp at aol.com
Subject:  false cognates in Italian

Date:  Sun, 22 Oct 1995 10:42:55 EDT
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)

Other than Pokorny's Indo-European (which I have) does anybody
have or know of a comparative dictionary of any language family
that is available in machine-readable form.  It does not
have to be the whole text either: I really only need the
information on which languages of a family each of the etyma
in its protolanguage is attested in.  I will summarize any

alexis manaster ramer