6.1491, Qs: LI style on WWW, NACAL Mailing List, Binary Comparison

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 25 07:12:53 UTC 1995

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:21:37
From:  simohata at kinjo-u.ac.jp ("Ms. Shimohata")
Subject: LI Style on WWW

2)
Date:  Mon, 23 Oct 1995 21:11:51 CDT
From:  pdaniels at press-gopher.uchicago.edu (Peter Daniels)

Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 1995 17:51:16 EDT
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Query: Binary Comparison

Date:  Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:21:37
From:  simohata at kinjo-u.ac.jp ("Ms. Shimohata")
Subject: LI Stlye on WWW

I am teaching a class in writing research papers and would like to
obtain the latest information about the LI style of writing papers.

Do you know of any place on WWW that I could easily download this
information?

Thank you for your help.

NOTE: I am using someone else's computer to send this email,
so please do not respond to the above address.

Larry Davies
TE1L-DAVS at asahi-net.or.jp
Kinjo Gakuin University
Nagoya, Japan