6.1505, Confs: Workshop on Final Heads,BU Language Development

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Oct 27 04:36:15 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1505. Thu Oct 26 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  159

Subject: 6.1505, Confs: Workshop on Final Heads,BU Language Development

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

                               REMINDER

[Moderators' note:  we'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements
to 150 lines, so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider
omitting information useful only to attendees, such as information on
housing, transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for
your cooperation.]