6.1520, Qs: IPA, 'Subati', Umlaut, Computer-Mediated Communication

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Oct 29 16:13:27 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1520. Sun Oct 29 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  119

Subject: 6.1520, Qs: IPA, 'Subati', Umlaut, Computer-Mediated Communication

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 1995 13:48:43 -0100
From:  Koenraad.Kuiper at let.ruu.nl (Koenraad Kuiper)
Subject:  IPA

2)
Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:57:43 PDT
From:  DOUGLASO at ucrac1.ucr.edu
Subject:  identify the word 'subati'

3)
Date:  Sat, 28 Oct 1995 09:54:46 PST
From:  <KRYGIER at humnet.ucla.edu>
Subject:        Query: morphological umlaut in Modern English

4)
Date:  Sun, 29 Oct 1995 19:14:03 +0900
From:  rjfouser at kic.ritsumei.ac.jp (robert fouser)
Subject:  Computer-Mediated Communication in Languages other than English

Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 1995 13:48:43 -0100
From:  Koenraad.Kuiper at let.ruu.nl (Koenraad Kuiper)

I am currently off LINGUIST but need to know where I can contact the
International Phonetic Associattion for a copy of the latest version of
the IPA in hard copy.  Could anyone on Linguist who has the requisite
information mail me at the above address? I would be most grateful.