6.1226, FYI: URL, Re: vol-6-1205, AAAS

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Sep 10 13:57:09 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1226. Sun Sep 10 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  116

Subject: 6.1226, FYI: URL, Re: vol-6-1205, AAAS

Date:  Wed, 06 Sep 1995 11:33:47 BST
From:  VDWEIJER at rullet.LeidenUniv.nl (Jeroen van de Weijer)
Subject:  URL for the Holland Institute of Generative Linguistics

2)
Date:  Thu, 07 Sep 1995 17:53:32 EDT
From:  Wittysan at aol.com
Subject:  RE:  6.1205, OE Pronouns

3)
Date:  Fri, 08 Sep 1995 10:13:00 PDT
From:  IYO1VAF at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU (Vicki Fromkin                       )
Subject:  aaas

Date:  Wed, 06 Sep 1995 11:33:47 BST
From:  VDWEIJER at rullet.LeidenUniv.nl (Jeroen van de Weijer)

The Holland Institute of Generative Linguistics (HIL) is a research and
training institute in the field of generative linguistics. HIL was
established in 1992/1993 as a result of increasing collaboration of
theoretical linguists in the Netherlands at Leiden University, the
University of Amsterdam, and the Free University, Amsterdam. The
focus of inquiry in HIL is on theoretical research in the fields of syntax,
semantics, phonology and morphology.

HIL is now on the World Wide Web: http://oasis.leidenuniv.nl/hil

E-mail address: hil at rullet.leidenuniv.nl