6.1294, Qs: IPA font, Speaking style, Confs in South Africa, Latin

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 22 20:54:56 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1294. Fri Sep 22 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  131

Subject: 6.1294, Qs: IPA font, Speaking style, Confs in South Africa, Latin

                           REMINDER

Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:38:10 PDT
From:  tucker at hei.org (Paula Tucker)
Subject:  IPA Font

2)
Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:25:54 +0200
From:  Olaf.Husby at avh.unit.no
Subject:  For the listserv

3)
Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 1995 03:59:22 EDT
From:  m200754 at er.uqam.ca (PLATT MICHEL)
Subject:  Conf. in South Africa?

4)
Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 0100 01:38:07
From:  hsa at gn.apc.org (Paul Davis)
Subject:  Latin as an international lingua franca

Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:38:10 PDT
From:  tucker at hei.org (Paula Tucker)

I'm looking for an IPA True Type font that I can use on Microsoft Word
for Windows, Version 6.0 that's running under Windows 3.1.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

			Paula Tucker
			House Ear Institute
			tucker at hei.org