6.1305, Qs: Audio-Forum lg tapes, German dictionary, On-line novel

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Sep 24 21:04:43 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1305. Sun Sep 24 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  83

Subject: 6.1305, Qs: Audio-Forum lg tapes, German dictionary, On-line novel

                           REMINDER

Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 1995 17:00:51 EDT
From:  jacobsk at ERE.UMontreal.CA (Ken JACOBS)
Subject:  Audio-Forum language tapes?

2)
Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 1995 11:06:31
From:  doctor at falcon.cdac.ernet.in
Subject:  German Dictionary

3)
Date:  Sat, 23 Sep 1995 15:03:38 EDT
From:  ellen at central.cis.upenn.edu ("Ellen F. Prince")
Subject:  query: on-line novel

Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 1995 17:00:51 EDT
From:  jacobsk at ERE.UMontreal.CA (Ken JACOBS)

Would ayone be able to provide me with the address for Audio-Forum, the
outfit that has a tape & workbook-based system for several dozen
languages?  I used them years ago to start Russian and found them quite
helpful, but I have lost track of their coordinates.

Thanks
Ken Jacobs      Anthropologie   U de M          jacobsk at ere.umontreal.ca