Cockney Eng.,French Syntax,Spanish Phon.,Reflexives

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Sep 28 05:40:49 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-1323. Thu Sep 28 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  167

Subject: 6.1323, Qs: Cockney Eng,French Syntax,Spanish Phon,Reflexives

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)
                           REMINDER

Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 1995 16:26:33 +0200
From:  shimizu at let.kumamoto-u.ac.jp
Subject:  Cockney English and London English

2)
Date:  26 Sep 1995 14:55:00
From:  P.A.Rowlett at mod-lang.salford.ac.uk
Subject:  French *personne* and *rien*

3)
Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 1995 10:03:34 PDT
From:  liliana at csulb.edu (Liliana Sanchez)
Subject:  Query Spanish Phonology

4)
Date:  Thu, 28 Sep 1995 11:38:59 +0700
From:  t-markdr at microsoft.com (Mark Dras)
Subject:  Creeping Reflexives

Date:  Wed, 27 Sep 1995 16:26:33 +0200
From:  shimizu at let.kumamoto-u.ac.jp

     Dear Linguists!

     I am posting this for one of my final year students, who has been
     encouraged to try her luck, after having heard from her friend Ono
     Aine that she had really got replies to her query about Linguistic
     Human Rights.

     Please send replies to me.

     K. Shimizu: shimizu at let.kumamoto-u.ac.jp

     September 27

     Hello, I am a linguistics student in Kumamoto university.
     I am looking for information about Cockney English and London English.
     Could you let me know about the differences between them in detail?
     In some books they are used in the same meaning,however in some books
     they are not. I would like to know about their definition.
     Thank you.

     Mariko Tsugawa