7.498, Qs: Conf. in Prague, Japanese, I. Papadopoulos

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Apr 3 15:52:35 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-498. Wed Apr 3 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  107

Subject: 7.498, Qs: Conf. in Prague, Japanese, I. Papadopoulos

Date:  Sun, 31 Mar 1996 14:51:00 +0300
From:  fortuna at glas.apc.org (  )
Subject:  looking for conf. in Prague

2)
Date:  Sun, 31 Mar 1996 14:49:00 +0300
From:  fortuna at glas.apc.org (  )
Subject:  japaneese

3)
Date:  Wed, 03 Apr 1996 01:26:10 GMT
From:  s_nickn at eduserv.its.unimelb.edu.au (Nick Nicholas)
Subject:  Q: Looking for a linguist

Date:  Sun, 31 Mar 1996 14:51:00 +0300
From:  fortuna at glas.apc.org (  )

MSG: Dear Linguist members! I am looking for information about summer
conference in Prague about READING - International Reading
Association. I am working in the sphere of bibliopsychology and for me
it is rather important to get information about conference in Prague
that will take place this summer 1996. Thank you in advance. Valeri
Belianine. :) <end>