7.505, Qs: Map Task, Time Expressions, NELS Conference

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Apr 5 17:28:25 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-505. Fri Apr 5 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  103

Subject: 7.505, Qs: Map Task, Time Expressions, NELS Conference

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 1996 20:02:26 +0900
From:  masuya at mxb.meshnet.or.jp (Yoshihiro Masuya)
Subject:  Map Task

2)
Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 1996 15:07:42 +0200
From:  Patricia.Maesfranckx at rug.ac.be (Patricia Maesfranckx)
Subject:  Qs: Classification of time expressions

3)
Date:  Sun, 31 Mar 1996 19:19:25 EST
From:  pesetsk at MIT.EDU (David Pesetsky)
Subject:  NELS Fall 1996 when and where?

Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 1996 20:02:26 +0900
From:  masuya at mxb.meshnet.or.jp (Yoshihiro Masuya)

Tue, 2 April, 1996.

I obtained MAP TASK from Human Communication Research Centre,
Edinburgh University and was told the waveforms are supplied with
NIST-compatible headers but that they did not know any product names
of the application(s) which handle the waveforms contained in MAP TASK
CD-Rom.  Nor do any computer scientists of my university know what
applications exist.

I should be grateful if someone knows some commercially produced
application for Apple Macintosh and let me know it.

Yoshihiro Masuya.
Prof. Yoshihiro Masuya <masuya at mxb.meshnet.or.jp>
Prof. of English Linguistics & Phonetics  |Residential Address
Graduate School of Humanities   &         |9-14, Tsukushi ga Oka 1 Chome
International Laguages & Culture Centre   |Kita-ku, KOBE 651-12
Konan University                          |Japan.
9-1, Okamoto 8 Chome                      |
Higashinada-ku, KOBE 658                  |
Japan.                                    |
Tel. +81-78-431-4341                      |Tel. +81-78-581-9958
Fax. +81-78-435-2545                      |Fax. +81-78-586-2101