7.507, Qs: Language Acquisition, Italian phonology, English

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Apr 5 18:01:17 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-507. Fri Apr 5 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  146

Subject: 7.507, Qs: Language Acquisition, Italian phonology, English

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 1996 14:06:50
From:  juan at udllanos.ba.ar (Juan Bernardo Llanos Lamarque)
Subject:  Seeking Language Acquisition resources

2)
Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 1996 12:00:22 PST
From:  keithc at sensoryc.com (Keith Carlson)
Subject:  Italian phonology

3)
Date:  Wed, 03 Apr 1996 19:59:06 +0100
From:  loperez at siur.unirioja.es (Lorena Perez)
Subject:  English

Date:  Tue, 02 Apr 1996 14:06:50
From:  juan at udllanos.ba.ar (Juan Bernardo Llanos Lamarque)

A friend of mine needs resources to prepare a doctoral thesis on
language acquisition, in particular on the following subjects:

        * bilingual language processing
        * bilingual cognitive functioning

I would appreciate any info (book titles and other sources) that you could
send me.

Thank you very much.

                           _\|/_
                           (o o)