7.515, Qs: French, Projects, Compounds, Book Search

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Apr 7 18:37:27 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-515. Sun Apr 7 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  120

Subject: 7.515, Qs: French, Projects, Compounds, Book Search

Date:  Thu, 04 Apr 1996 07:25:40 EST
From:  CF301 at cnsvax.albany.edu
Subject:  History of French

2)
Date:  Thu, 04 Apr 1996 11:16:29 CST
From:  cwharry at mailclerk.ecok.edu
Subject:  Undergrad. Semantics and Pragmatics Research Projects

3)
Date:  Thu, 04 Apr 1996 16:40:05 EST
From:  robinson at emunix.emich.edu (Susan Robinson)
Subject:  compound words

4)
Date:  Fri, 05 Apr 1996 13:21:37 +0900
From:  gmodica at fh.seikei.ac.jp (Guy Modica)
Subject:  book search

Date:  Thu, 04 Apr 1996 07:25:40 EST
From:  CF301 at cnsvax.albany.edu

Someone told me recently that a program on the history of the French language
(6 hours long? written by Claude Hagege?) recently was shown on French
TV. Does anyone know anything more about this? Is the program available
in NTSC format? And for that matter, are there any other videos out there
that pertain to the French language (excluding, of course, videos for the
teaching of French)?
Please reply to me directly; I'll post a summary if warranted.
Thanks you.

Cynthia Fox
Department of French Studies
SUNY