7.526, Qs: Topics, Words, Teaching GB, Search, Web pages

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Apr 10 15:00:47 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-526. Wed Apr 10 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  174

Subject: 7.526, Qs: Topics, Words, Teaching GB, Search, Web pages

Date:  Fri, 05 Apr 1996 11:39:26 EST
From:  bing at albert.bu.edu (Bing Lin Zhao)
Subject:  Topics in Chinese

2)
Date:  Mon, 08 Apr 1996 08:56:13 MDT
From:  cassian at worldnet.net (Cassian Braconnier)
Subject:  Germanic versus Romance properties of English words

3)
Date:  Mon, 08 Apr 1996 16:26:44
From:  gaby at fing.us.es (Gabriel Amores)
Subject:  Query: Deductive vs inductive approaches to Teaching GB

4)
Date:  Wed, 10 Apr 1996 06:20:39 CDT
From:  fcosws at prairienet.org (Steven Schaufele)
Subject:  searching for lost linguists

5)
Date:  Tue, 09 Apr 1996 23:18:23 MDT
From:  asano at Colorado.edu
Subject:  Web page for intro linguistics course

Date:  Fri, 05 Apr 1996 11:39:26 EST
From:  bing at albert.bu.edu (Bing Lin Zhao)

    I am now working on topic and focus in Mandarin Chinese,and
    specifically, I will be attempting to provide a syntactic
    account of topics in Chinese.  I would be grateful to pointers
    to any relevant research in this area, and would be eager to be
    in contact with others pursuing similar research. Please send me
    e-mail at bing at albert.bu.edu. Thank you very much.