7.543, Qs: Adult lang acq, Dictionary project, Black Eng

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Apr 12 17:03:01 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-543. Fri Apr 12 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  104

Subject: 7.543, Qs: Adult lang acq, Dictionary project, Black Eng

Date:  Thu, 11 Apr 1996 18:06:02 +0600
From:  oberman at tmxmelb.mhs.oz.au (Leslie Oberman)
Subject:  Adult Language Learning.

2)
Date:  Thu, 11 Apr 1996 10:00:47 +0200
From:  he247sc at duc220.uni-duisburg.de (Ruediger Schuetz)
Subject:  Dictionary project

3)
Date:  Thu, 11 Apr 1996 00:49:32 CDT
From:  mmj3293 at tam2000.tamu.edu (Martin Matthew Jacobsen)
Subject:  Q: Black English

Date:  Thu, 11 Apr 1996 18:06:02 +0600
From:  oberman at tmxmelb.mhs.oz.au (Leslie Oberman)

In the 1990 copy of 'The Modern Language Journal 74' there is
an ad for a  symposium to be held on the 12-13th October 1990
by the Ohio State University on the theme; 'Research Perspectives
in Language Learning and Acquisition'. It also states that papers
will be considered for publication by 'The Modern Language Journal'.
My question is, whether any of these papers were published? May be
I'm blind but I can't find them. Can someone en-lighten me as to
where I can get copies of the papers that supposedly were
delivered at this symposium. As I'm doing a research paper on the
use of English in adult Japanese language classrooms, I feel they
may be of some use.
Regards
Leslie Oberman
oberman at tmxmelb.mhs.oz.au