7.579, Jobs: Kyrgyz native speaker, Speech and lang processing

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Apr 19 04:03:37 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-579. Thu Apr 18 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  119

Subject: 7.579, Jobs: Kyrgyz native speaker, Speech and lang processing

Date:  Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:00:47 -0000
From:  Hdqt at mrminc.com (MRM)
Subject:  native speaker needed

2)
Date:  Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:21:38 -0000
From:  norman at vocalis.demon.co.uk (norman fraser)
Subject:  Job opportunities in speech and language processing

Date:  Thu, 18 Apr 1996 16:00:47 -0000
From:  Hdqt at mrminc.com (MRM)

 needed
Kyrgyz native speaker needed (nothern dialect preferred) for a minimum
of one month, (10 hours per week minimum) to work in Maryland, suburb
of DC.  Duties are primarily Kyrgyz to English translation.

Please contact:
MRM, Inc. at LRC
Marti Hawkins
301-864-1410