7.586, Qs: Courses, Syntax, Turkish, Blocking, Translation

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sat Apr 20 14:41:17 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-586. Sat Apr 20 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  182

Subject: 7.586, Qs: Courses, Syntax, Turkish, Blocking, Translation

Date:  Fri, 19 Apr 1996 12:15:12 +0200
From:  iaevi at usc.es (elisa vazquez iglesias)
Subject:  Summer courses on generative syntax

2)
Date:  Fri, 19 Apr 1996 12:10:54 +0200
From:  iaevi at usc.es (elisa vazquez iglesias)
Subject:  syntax of recipe contexts

3)
Date:  Thu, 18 Apr 1996 19:57:06
From:  robertb at doruk.com.tr (Robert Bragner)
Subject:  Turkish/Turkic linguistics lists

4)
Date:  Sat, 20 Apr 1996 11:40:39 +0800
From:  s22032 at cc.ntnu.edu.tw (Constance Wen-hua Chang)
Subject:  BLOCKING EFFECT

5)
Date:  Fri, 19 Apr 1996 18:05:45 +0200
From:  iaevi at usc.es (elisa vazquez iglesias)
Subject:  Translation of some data

Date:  Fri, 19 Apr 1996 12:15:12 +0200
From:  iaevi at usc.es (elisa vazquez iglesias)

Dear linguists,

I would like to attend a summer course on generative syntax this summer.
I am looking for information on courses to be held either at American or
European universities on June or July 96. If any of you have some
information, could you please send in to me as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance.

Elisa Vazquez
University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
E-mail address: iaevi at uscmail.usc.es