7.605, Qs: Journals, Glottalic, C.Lehmann, Nordic,Swahili

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Apr 24 03:32:08 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-605. Tue Apr 23 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  199

Subject: 7.605, Qs: Journals, Glottalic, C.Lehmann, Nordic,Swahili

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

Date:  Tue, 23 Apr 1996 11:59:29 +0900
From:  sakita at hi.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Tomoko I. SAKITA)
Subject:  Is there any list of journals of linguistics?

2)
Date:  Mon, 22 Apr 1996 20:37:01 MDT
From:  jabailey at acs.ucalgary.ca (Julie Ann Bailey)
Subject:  Glottalic Consonants

3)
Date:  Mon, 22 Apr 1996 23:34:40 CDT
From:  kjohnson at omni.cc.purdue.edu (John Johnson)
Subject:  Query:  C. Lehmann 1982

4)
Date:  23 Apr 1996 08:20:00 BST
From:  B.BAYER at LINK-GOE.de (Brita Bayer)
Subject:  Nordic Association of Linguists

5)
Date:  Tue, 23 Apr 1996 10:56:28 BST
From:  smn100 at mailer.york.ac.uk (Steve Nicolle)
Subject:  Swahili informants please

Date:  Tue, 23 Apr 1996 11:59:29 +0900
From:  sakita at hi.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Tomoko I. SAKITA)

Do you know if there is any list of journals of linguistics with current
information for subscription and for submission of papers?  I expecially
want to get a list of journals in the field of pragmatics, discourse
analysis, stylistics, and of that sort.   If you know the e-mail address of
the current editors of 'American Speech' and 'Language and Style', would
you please let me know?

Thanks for your help.

SAKITA,
sakita at hi.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp