7.1115, Qs: Minimalist program, Relevance theory, Software package

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 6 21:50:07 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1115. Tue Aug 6 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  155

Subject: 7.1115, Qs: Minimalist program, Relevance theory, Software package

Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 1996 13:39:15 MDT
From:  kalita at pikespeak.uccs.edu (J Kalita)
Subject:  The minimalist program and SOV languages

2)
Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 1996 10:55:01 +1000
From:  bulanj at world.net (Murray Garde)
Subject:  Ethnography and Relevance Theory

3)
Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 1996 14:23:55 +0200
From:  kirk at ling.umu.se (Kirk Sullivan)
Subject:  software package for linguistic analysis

Date:  Tue, 06 Aug 1996 13:39:15 MDT
From:  kalita at pikespeak.uccs.edu (J Kalita)

I was wondering if someone could point me to any work
on explaining the word order in various constructs
in SOV languages in the context of the minimalist program.
Has there been any work on any of the languages
of India?

Thanks!

Jugal Kalita
kalita at pikespeak.uccs.edu