7.1179, Qs: Optimality & Syllables, Spatio-Temporal Metaphors

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Aug 21 01:40:11 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1179. Tue Aug 20 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  68

Subject: 7.1179, Qs: Optimality & Syllables, Spatio-Temporal Metaphors

Editor for this issue: aristar at tam2000.tamu.edu (Anthony Rodrigues Aristar)

Date:  Tue, 20 Aug 1996 17:17:23 BST
From:  A.E.Parrondo-Rodriguez at durham.ac.uk ("A.E Parrondo")
Subject:  Optimality

2)
Date:  Tue, 20 Aug 1996 11:38:19 MDT
From:  quimsy at nwu.edu (Lera Boroditsky)
Subject:  QS: Spatio-temporal Metaphors

Date:  Tue, 20 Aug 1996 17:17:23 BST
From:  A.E.Parrondo-Rodriguez at durham.ac.uk ("A.E Parrondo")

Dear Linguists,
	Can anybody out there give me any references on English syllable
structure and stress in Optimality? Replies directly to me please, and I
will post a summary if there are enough responses.  Thank you!

Ana Parrondo