7.1712, Confs: Morphology-Workshop/University of Potsdam

The Linguist List linguist at unix.tamu.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:12:19 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1712. Thu Dec 5 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  140

Subject: 7.1712, Confs: Morphology-Workshop/University of Potsdam

Moderators: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar: Texas A&M U. <aristar at unix.tamu.edu>

Associate Editors: Ljuba Veselinova <lveselin at emunix.emich.edu>
                   Ann Dizdar <dizdar at unix.tamu.edu>
Assistant Editor:  Sue Robinson <robinson at emunix.emich.edu>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <rreck at emunix.emich.edu>

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Please do not use
abbreviations or acronyms for your conference unless you explain
them in your text.  Many people outside your area of specialization
will not recognize them.   Thank you for your cooperation.