7.1740, Calls: Fleat 3, CLS, Chinese Dialectology

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon Dec 9 19:01:36 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1740. Mon Dec 9 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 7.1740, Calls: Fleat 3, CLS, Chinese Dialectology

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Software development: John H. Remmers <remmers at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.