7.1745, Qs: App psycholing meeting, Mai mai, Chinese ling

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 10 11:34:24 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1745. Tue Dec 10 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 7.1745, Qs: App psycholing meeting, Mai mai, Chinese ling

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Software development: John H. Remmers <remmers at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Sun, 8 Dec 1996 15:29:28 -0500 (EST)
From:  Sergey Avrutin <sergey.avrutin at yale.edu>
Subject:  Applied Psycholinguistics meeting

2)
Date:  Sat, 30 Nov 1996 21:13:23 -0500 (EST)
From:  Joyce Neu <ccjn at emory.edu>
Subject:  Mai mai

3)
Date:  Mon, 09 Dec 1996 20:38:21 +0800
From:  kate <"ycfung96 at netvigator.com"@netvigator.com>
Subject:  Chinese linguistics

Date:  Sun, 8 Dec 1996 15:29:28 -0500 (EST)
From:  Sergey Avrutin <sergey.avrutin at yale.edu>

Dear Readers,

I am trying to get more information regarding the International
Society of Applied Psycholinguistics meeting in June 1997 in Portugal.
The information in the LSA bulletin does not contain the e-mail
address of the organizers, or the deadline for submission.  The phone
number given there does not seem to be correct (the recording says
that this number is not in service). I'd appreciate any
information. Please reply to avrutin at minerva.cis.yale.edu.

Thank you very much.
Sergey Avrutin
Dept. of Linguistics