7.1757, Qs: Invented Languages, Dative shift, Contact info

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 11 20:57:20 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1757. Wed Dec 11 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 7.1757, Qs: Invented Languages, Dative shift, Contact info

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Software development: John H. Remmers <remmers at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:          Tue, 10 Dec 96 14:36:06 EST
From:  Lisa Stevenson <LSTEVENS at uga.cc.uga.edu>
Subject:       Invented Languages

2)
Date:  Wed, 11 Dec 1996 16:47:39 +0100
From:  "Centro Multimediale Fac. Lingue/U. di Genova" <azzaro at cisi.unige.it>
Subject:  dative shift

3)
Date:  Wed, 11 Dec 1996 15:09:52 +0000
From:  Greville Corbett <G.Corbett at surrey.ac.uk>
Subject:  Contact info

Date:          Tue, 10 Dec 96 14:36:06 EST
From:  Lisa Stevenson <LSTEVENS at uga.cc.uga.edu>

Hello all--

I am putting together a reading list for an independent study
course on invented languages, including Esperanto, sign language,
twinspeak, and some science fiction efforts such as Klingon. If
anyone knows of any good resources--books, articles, conference
proceedings--could you please send the references to me?

Lisa Stevenson
lstevens at uga.cc.uga.edu