7.1771, Jobs: Speech recognition, Applied linguistics

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Sat Dec 14 17:12:51 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1771. Sat Dec 14 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 7.1771, Jobs: Speech recognition, Applied linguistics

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ljuba Veselinova <ljuba at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:35:11 -0500
From:  Mark Mandel <Mark at dragonsys.com>
Subject:   Job: foreign lang. speech recognition

2)
Date:  Sat, 14 Dec 96 09:31:12 JST
From:  i22535 at cctu.cc.tohoku.ac.jp
Subject:  Applied linguistics: Deadline Extension

Date:  Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:35:11 -0500
From:  Mark Mandel <Mark at dragonsys.com>

                 Developer, International Products

Participate in the development of foreign-language versions of
Dragon's speech recognition products.  The ideal candidate will
be a native speaker of Spanish, Italian, German or French and
have a BS degree in computer science.  In certain circumstances,
equivalent experience will be considered.  Programming experience
a plus.

TO APPLY, please send your resume to:

    T. Rosker, Director, HR
    Dragon Systems, Inc.
    320 Nevada Street
    Newton, MA 02160

    Email: Tamahr at dragonsys.com
    Fax:   617-965-8348

                            ----------

Dragon Systems is the world market leader in PC and Macintosh
based speech recognition technology, with a revolutionary
approach to user interaction. Our organization thrives because
our people are uniquely qualified. Our markets grow because our
technology is universally accepted. Our future is promising
because we offer a diverse line of voice activated products for
users, developers and PC hardware and software. With a highly
imaginative, incredibly talented team, we are expanding the
frontiers of speech and language recognition technology. Voice
your expertise and bring your talents to Dragon Systems.

To find out more about Dragon Systems, visit our Web site at
                     http://www.dragonsys.com/