7.1792, Qs: Holiday words, Algonquian, North Korea

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 19 03:59:53 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1792. Wed Dec 18 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 7.1792, Qs: Holiday words, Algonquian, North Korea

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>

Date:  Mon Dec 16 19:35:01 1996 (GMT + 0530)
From:  doctor at cdac.ernet.in
Subject:  Holiday words

2)
Date:  Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:29:13 +0000
From:  Kip Knight <"McCoy LH"@aol.com>
Subject:  Algonquian

3)
Date:  Sun, 15 Dec 1996 21:04:29 -0600
From:  yunomi at mailhost.net
Subject:  North Korean texts

Date:  Mon Dec 16 19:35:01 1996 (GMT + 0530)
From:  doctor at cdac.ernet.in

Dear Fellow-linguists,
                     I am forwarding a rather curious mail. The
Lab where I work wants to collect all possible ways of saying
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
 in all possible european Languages.
  Any chance of getting this information. If the treasure trove is
big, I promise, I'll post a giant summary on the LIST.
  Alternatively if there is already a site where such information
occurs, could you please send me the node IP.
  Thanks in advance and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all,

Raymond
doctor at parcom.ernet.in