7.1828, Calls: Applying Historical Linguistics

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Dec 26 02:05:02 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1828. Wed Dec 25 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875.

Subject: 7.1828, Calls: Applying Historical Linguistics

                   Ann Dizdar <ann at linguistlist.org>
Technical Editor:  Ron Reck <ron at linguistlist.org>

Editor for this issue: Anthony Rodrigues Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.