7.192, FYI: Correction to _The Design of Lg_, Portuguese Summer Course

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 7 02:55:25 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-192. Tue Feb 6 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  221

Subject: 7.192, FYI: Correction to _The Design of Lg_, Portuguese Summer Course

Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 1996 12:12:07 +1100
From:  jsiegel at metz.une.edu.au (Jeff Siegel)
Subject:  Corrections to _The Design of Language_

2)
Date:  Tue, 06 Feb 1996 19:44:39 +0100
From:  fme at uevora.pt (Francisco Mira Espada)
Subject:  Portuguese Summer Course

Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 1996 12:12:07 +1100
From:  jsiegel at metz.une.edu.au (Jeff Siegel)

Announcement for the Linguist List:

Re: Crowley, T. et al. 1995. _The Design of Language: An Introduction to
Descriptive Linguistics_. Auckland: Longman Paul.

If anyone would like a list of corrections for typos and other more serious
errors in this book, please send me your name and postal address.

Jeff Siegel (one of the 'al.')  jsiegel at metz.une.edu.au