7.205, Qs: Script, Caseless forms, Intensification

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Feb 8 14:16:58 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-205. Thu Feb 8 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  162

Subject: 7.205, Qs: Script, Caseless forms, Intensification

Date:  Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:14:59 GMT
From:  matt at avonlink.co.uk (Matt Walker)
Subject:  Mystery Script

2)
Date:  Mon, 05 Feb 1996 09:14:36 GMT
From:  Carsten.Breul at rz.ruhr-uni-bochum.de ("Carsten Breul")
Subject:  Caseless forms?

3)
Date:  Thu, 08 Feb 1996 14:19:03 +0200
From:  jklindst at waltari.Helsinki.FI (Jan K Lindstrom)
Subject:  Intensification

Date:  Thu, 08 Feb 1996 04:14:59 GMT
From:  matt at avonlink.co.uk (Matt Walker)

Forgive this probably inappropriate Posting.

I am trying to identify the language a script of which I have a small
sample.  I was wondering if any list members would have any ideas.

I have posted it on the WWW at:

http://www.avonlink.co.uk/puzzle/puzzle.html

If anyone has an opportunity to look at it and even better has an idea
of its origin I would be very grateful.

Regards

Matt Walker

matt at avonlink.co.uk