7.266, Confs: Georgetown Univ Round Table, Specifiers

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:35:20 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-266. Wed Feb 21 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  227

Subject: 7.266, Confs: Georgetown Univ Round Table, Specifiers

We'd appreciate your limiting conference announcements to 150 lines,
so that we can post more than 1 per issue.  Please consider omitting
information useful only to attendees, such as information on housing,
transportation, or rooms and times of sessions.  Thank you for your
cooperation.