7.270, Qs: Samarin & Levelt, Phantom limb phenomenon, Kantian adj

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 21 17:14:36 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-270. Wed Feb 21 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  158

Subject: 7.270, Qs: Samarin & Levelt, Phantom limb phenomenon, Kantian adj

Date:  Tue, 20 Feb 1996 12:24:14 GMT
From:  delacy at voyager.co.nz ("Paul de Lacy")
Subject:  Locating Samarin & Levelt

2)
Date:  Tue, 20 Feb 1996 08:24:49 EST
From:  wiltshir at lin.ufl.edu (Caroline Wiltshire)
Subject:  phantom limbs

3)
Date:  Tue, 20 Feb 1996 15:54:51 +0100
From:  jarek at fil.lu.se (Jaroslaw Pluciennik)
Subject:  Qs: Kantian adjectives

Date:  Tue, 20 Feb 1996 12:24:14 GMT
From:  delacy at voyager.co.nz ("Paul de Lacy")

Greetings.

I am trying to get in contact with the following linguists:
William J.Samarin.
Claire (Claartje?) Levelt.

Neither of their e-mail addresses (from the linguist list) seem to
work.  Could someone help me out? OR alternatively, could someone
supply me with a copy of Claire Levelt's paper 'Samoan Reduplication'
(ms, c.1990)?  By the way, the last I know of these two people was
that William Samarin was at the University of Toronto, and Claire
Levelt was at Leiden University, Holland.  Many thanks.

Paul de Lacy.
University of Auckland.
[University E-mail address: <pvl at antnov1.auckland.ac.nz>]
New Zealand