7.296, Qs: Journal, Parameters, NPs, Socio-lg, Metaphor

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:01:06 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-296. Mon Feb 26 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  175

Subject: 7.296, Qs: Journal, Parameters, NPs, Socio-lg, Metaphor

Date:  Sun, 25 Feb 1996 10:19:42 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)
Subject:  Q: Moskovskij lingvisticheskij zhurnal

2)
Date:  Sun, 25 Feb 1996 19:55:43 PST
From:  jaret at u.washington.edu
Subject:   parameters and minimalism

3)
Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 1996 08:01:37 CST
From:  bongartz at students.wisc.edu ((Chris Bongartz))
Subject:  NPs

4)
Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 1996 12:51:49 GMT
From:  kb107 at mailer.york.ac.uk (K Bali)
Subject:   Socio-linguistics and Folk-literature

5)
Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 1996 12:40:17 GMT
From:  9408731b at udcf.gla.ac.uk (Roberto Bertuol)
Subject:  Mathematical metaphors and material processes

Date:  Sun, 25 Feb 1996 10:19:42 EST
From:  amr at CS.Wayne.EDU (Alexis Manaster Ramer)

I have it on good authority that the first issue of this new
journal has come out, but I cannot seem to find out how to
get a copy (never mind that I am supposed to have two whole
articles in it).   Any ideas anybody?

Alexis Manaster Ramer  amr at cs.wayne.edu