7.303, Qs: XVth Lx Congress, Gender& Conflict talk, Lx Encyclopedia

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 27 23:35:28 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-303. Tue Feb 27 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  103

Subject: 7.303, Qs: XVth Lx Congress, Gender& Conflict talk, Lx Encyclopedia

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 1996 20:38:04 +1000
From:  mylne at lingua.cltr.uq.oz.au (Tom Mylne)
Subject:  Q: Proc of XVth Lx Congress

2)
Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 1996 10:07:34 +0100
From:  ingrid.hasund at eng.uib.no (Ingrid Kristine Hasund)
Subject:  gender and conflict talk

3)
Date:  27 Feb 1996 01:08:40 EST
From:  101457.3114 at compuserve.com (John Verhaar)
Subject:  Linguistics Encyclopedia

Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 1996 20:38:04 +1000
From:  mylne at lingua.cltr.uq.oz.au (Tom Mylne)

Can anyone tell me if the Proceedings of the XVth International
Congress of Linguistics, Quebec, 1992 are yet available, and if so,
where from?  All I have is a reference to the proceedings as
`forthcoming'.  Please reply to mylne at lingua.cltr.uq.oz.au.

Tom Mylne
University of Queensland
Brisbane, Australia