7.305, Qs: Preaspiration, Was and Etwas

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 28 00:32:22 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-305. Tue Feb 27 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  120

Subject: 7.305, Qs: Preaspiration, Was and Etwas

Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 1996 14:52:23 +0100
From:  benmox at alfa.avh.unit.no (Bente Henrikka Moxness)
Subject:  Preaspiration

2)
Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 1996 18:29:50 GMT
From:  Nils.Langer at newcastle.ac.uk ("Nils Langer")
Subject:  Was and Etwas

Date:  Tue, 27 Feb 1996 14:52:23 +0100
From:  benmox at alfa.avh.unit.no (Bente Henrikka Moxness)

Hi; I'm currently working on my thesis in phonetics at the University
of Trondheim (Norwegian University of Science and Technology).  The
main topic of my thesis is preaspiration, and I'm in search of more
references to studies on preaspiration. So far I've been able to dig
up very few references. If anyone can help me out, please send me an
e-mail message!

Sincerely,
Bente Henrikka Moxness

Dept. of Linguistics