7.314, Qs: Chinese, German, Bilingual, Bislama

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Feb 29 15:54:12 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-314. Thu Feb 29 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  171

Subject: 7.314, Qs: Chinese, German, Bilingual, Bislama

Date:  Wed, 28 Feb 1996 16:21:53 +0900
From:  j45926a at nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (LIANG HONG)
Subject:  Chinese

2)
Date:  Wed, 28 Feb 1996 11:24:48 GMT
From:  GOSHEA at acadamh.ucd.ie (GAVIN O SHEA LINGUISTICS PG)
Subject:  German Orthography-Question

3)
Date:  Thu, 29 Feb 1996 10:00:00 EST
From:  erm2 at CIDHIV1.EM.CDC.GOV ("Monterroso, Edgar")
Subject:  Bilingual Families

4)
Date:  Thu, 29 Feb 1996 08:35:13 MST
From:  CCDeSantis at chq.byu.edu (Chris DeSantis)
Subject:  Seeking Native Speaker of Bislama

Date:  Wed, 28 Feb 1996 16:21:53 +0900
From:  j45926a at nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp (LIANG HONG)

I am studing Chinese grammar at Nagoya University. Information as much as
possible on Chinese aspectology particularly are wanted. Please tell me
about new books and papers in your country.
My English is so poor but, I will try my best to make it communicable.
Hong Liang