7.23, TOC: BEITRAEGE ZUR GESCHICHTE DER SPRACHWISSENSCHAFT 5.2

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jan 5 18:36:57 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-23. Fri Jan 5 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  68

Subject: 7.23, TOC: BEITRAEGE ZUR GESCHICHTE DER SPRACHWISSENSCHAFT 5.2

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

At the end of the issue is a statement of our policy regarding TOCs
and instructions on retrieving backlists of journal TOCs from our
listserv.
-------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------
Contents of BEITRAEGE ZUR GESCHICHTE DER SPRACHWISSENSCHAFT (BGS) 5.2
(1995), ed. by Klaus D. Dutz & Peter Schmitter

ARTICLES: Jaap Maat, Leibniz on Wilkins and Dalgarno; Richard Nate,
Jacob Boehme's Linguistic Ideas and their Reception in
Seventeenth-Century England; Frits Stuurman, Description of Modern
English Grammar in the Netherlands between Poutsma and Kruisinga. The
Roordas as a Test-Case; Niels Helsloot, Anagrammar. In Defense of
Ferdinand de Saussure's Philology; Juergen Storost, "Entschieden ist
also wol noch nichts". Eine wissenschaftlich-historische Betrachtung
zur Etymologie von 'Hagestolz'.

DISCUSSION: Isolde Schmidt, Ausfluege eines Sprachwissenschaftlers in
die Naturwissenschaften. Johann Severin Vater und das
Naturalienkabinett in Halle am Beginn des 19. Jahrhunderts.

REPORTS ON MEETINGS, REPORTS ON PROJECTS, REVIEWS, NEW PUBLICATIONS.

The annual subscription rate for BGS (one volume of 2 issues of about
320 pages altogether) is DEM 120,- (incl. postage and handling) for
libraries and institutions. For subscription write to: Nodus
Publikationen, P.O.Box 5725, D-48031 Muenster, Germany. Manuscripts
should be directed to either of the following editors: K.D. Dutz,
P.O.Box 5725, D-48031 Muenster, Germany; P. Schmitter, P.O.Box 410115,
D-48065 Muenster, Germany (e-mail: schmipe at uni-muenster.de).

---------------------------Note----------------------------------------
We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues and working papers
if they are reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists
on our listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables
of contents of books.

Available journal backlists include:
	LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
	compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
        NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
        CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)
	AIReview lst (Artificial Intelligence Review)

To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
    get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
    listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu