7.34, Qs: Paper on Sanskrit, FLSM IV, Survey of Attitude

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 9 06:14:58 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-34. Tue Jan 9 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  103

Subject: 7.34, Qs: Paper on Sanskrit, FLSM IV, Survey of Attitude

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

Date:  Mon, 08 Jan 1996 00:13:26 PST
From:  tkumashi at benfranklin.hnet.uci.edu (Toshiyuki Kumashiro)
Subject:  Reference to Kaye and Lowenstamm's Paper on Sanskrit

2)
Date:  Mon, 08 Jan 1996 14:36:16 CST
From:  barbara at sapir.uchicago.edu (Barbara Need)
Subject:  FLSM IV

3)
Date:  Tue, 09 Jan 1996 10:56:11 +0800
From:  tdxu at v9001.ntu.ac.sg (Xu Daming)
Subject:  Literature on Survey of Attitude

Date:  Mon, 08 Jan 1996 00:13:26 PST
From:  tkumashi at benfranklin.hnet.uci.edu (Toshiyuki Kumashiro)

Hello,

I have a copy of a paper by Jonathan Kaye and Jean Lowenstamm (UQAM),
titled "A Non-Linear Treatment of Grassmann's Law", but does not know
where or when it appeared. The most recent citation in the paper is
1984, so I guess it was written circa 1985. It also seems to have
appeared in some prceedings: the paper is 14 pages long, but numbered
220-233.

I would appreciate any help.

Fumiko Kumashiro
Department of Linguistics