7.78, Qs: Text, Chinese, Conditionals, Attitudes

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jan 18 22:15:07 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-78. Thu Jan 18 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  148

Subject: 7.78, Qs: Text, Chinese, Conditionals, Attitudes

Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:22:52 +0700
From:  RHLH702 at UVM.HAIFA.AC.IL (Michal Ephratt)
Subject:   Statements in text

2)
Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 1996 11:00:07 GMT
From:  P.Woods at dcs.shef.ac.uk (Paul Woods)
Subject:  Computational Semantics for Chinese

3)
Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 1996 15:56:02 EST
From:  cblee at unagi.cis.upenn.edu (ChangBong Lee)
Subject:  Conditionals

4)
Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 1996 14:15:52 EST
From:  sattardo at cc.ysu.edu (Salvatore Attardo)
Subject:   Attitudes toward language

Date:  Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:22:52 +0700
From:  RHLH702 at UVM.HAIFA.AC.IL (Michal Ephratt)

A masters student of mine wishes to concentrate in her MA
thesis on the linguistic clues for discriminating between
subjective and objective statements in text.

We have searched literature, yet, we turn to the list
asking for more references concerning the topic.

I am willing to provide a summary for the list.

Many thanks

Michal Ephratt (Ph.D)
Dept. of Hebrew Linguistics
University of Haifa,