7.83, FYI: Clinical phonetics congress, AAAS meeting, Book exchange

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jan 19 21:13:47 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-83. Fri Jan 19 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  174

Subject: 7.83, FYI: Clinical phonetics congress, AAAS meeting, Book exchange

Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 1996 12:28:38 -0000
From:  MJ.Ball at ulst.ac.uk
Subject:  ICPLA5

2)
Date:  Tue, 16 Jan 1996 08:11:00 PST
From:  IYO1VAF at MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU (Vicki Fromkin                       )
Subject:  aaas '96

3)
Date:  Thu, 11 Jan 1996 10:34:08 EST
From:  usbe at usbe.com ("United States Book Exchange")
Subject:  Books needed

Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 1996 12:28:38 -0000
From:  MJ.Ball at ulst.ac.uk

The 5th International Congress of the International Clinical Phonetics
and Linguistics Association is to be held in Munich, Germany,
September16-18 1996.

The call for papers will be sent out in March, with a deadline for
submissions in May.  Keynote presentations already arranged are: Prof
Paul Fletcher (Hong Kong), Prof Angela Friederici (Leipzig), Dr Wouter
Hulstijn ( Nijmegen), Prof Jean-Luc Nespoulous (Toulouse).

The Secretariat address is as follows:
EKN,
c/o Mrs Monika Zimmerman
Dachauer Str. 164
D-80992 Muenchen, Germany
Tel: 089 154058  Fax: 089 156781
E-mail: ue102al at sun1.lrz-muenchen.de

Please contact the Secretariat if you want to be included on the
mailing list