7.88, Qs: Tsimshian, Emphasis, Myths, Zager

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Sun Jan 21 15:08:05 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-88. Sun Jan 21 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  103

Subject: 7.88, Qs: Tsimshian, Emphasis, Myths, Zager

Date:  Sat, 20 Jan 1996 00:04:03 CST
From:  pdaniels at press-gopher.uchicago.edu (Peter Daniels)
Subject:  Tsimshian

2)
Date:  Sat, 20 Jan 1996 14:36:25 PST
From:  fdlidsky at netvision.net.il
Subject:  emphasis in public announcements in Britain

3)
Date:  Sat, 20 Jan 1996 15:06:07 EST
From:  00crzhang at bsuvc.bsu.edu
Subject:  Old English passages about Germanic myths in print

4)
Date:  Sat, 20 Jan 1996 21:12:53 EDT
From:  052277 at acadvm1.uottawa.ca (Louise Manga)
Subject:  Zager article

Date:  Sat, 20 Jan 1996 00:04:03 CST
From:  pdaniels at press-gopher.uchicago.edu (Peter Daniels)

Can anyone tell us whether the snippets of Tsimshian language and culture
included in this evening's episode of "Due South" were legitimate? (The
exteriors used in the show bear only the vaguest resemblance to any
Chicago locations, so I wonder about their anthropology as well.)