7.98, Qs: IPA Font, Adjectives, Non-Native Slips of the Tongue

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 23 06:08:19 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-98. Tue Jan 23 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  115

Subject: 7.98, Qs: IPA Font, Adjectives, Non-Native Slips of the Tongue

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 1996 10:56:24 EST
From:  SANZIAN at UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU (Satina)
Subject:       IPA Font?

2)
Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 1996 17:01:43 GMT
From:  SilentQ at msn.com ("David Harris")
Subject:  FW: Question about Adjectives

3)
Date:  Mon, 22 Jan 1996 09:24:15 GMT
From:  w.holowacz at hermes.humana.univ-nantes.fr ("HOLOWACZ William" )
Subject:  Slips Of the Tongue and Non-Native Speakers

Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 1996 10:56:24 EST
From:  SANZIAN at UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU (Satina)

Hello,

    Am trying to track down a good IBM-format font for the IPA symbols.
If you know of one, preferably shareware that I can download, please
respond directly to:  Satina at sc.edu

    Thank you!

              Satina
              Univ. South Carolina