7.109, Qs: Farsi Font,Gesture, On-line Dictionaries

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jan 24 19:20:21 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-109. Wed Jan 24 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  138

Subject: 7.109, Qs: Farsi Font,Gesture, On-line Dictionaries

Editor for this issue: avaldez at emunix.emich.edu (Annemarie Valdez)

Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:57:32 EST
From:  RuthLoew at aol.com
Subject:  Farsi Font

2)
Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 1996 11:21:57 EST
From:  gekr at umich.edu (Grigoriy Kreydlin)
Subject:  Gesture

3)
Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 1996 12:09:59 CST
From:  hdry at uts.cc.utexas.edu (Helen Dry)
Subject: On-line Dictionaries

Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:57:32 EST
From:  RuthLoew at aol.com

I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't subscribe to this list and is
looking for a Farsi font (Mac).  She'd prefer PostScript or TrueType but
would accep bitmap.  (Isn't Farsi written in the Arabic alphabet?  If so,
then a good Arabic font would be fine.)

Please reply directly to her:

Chris Keuper
CMKeuper at aol.com