7.1031, Qs: Translation-French to Eng, Complementizers, Lip-reading

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Mon Jul 15 18:31:27 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1031. Mon Jul 15 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  126

Subject: 7.1031, Qs: Translation-French to Eng, Complementizers, Lip-reading

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Sat, 13 Jul 1996 16:02:34 +0200
From:  docsea at planete.net (D OCSEA)
Subject:  Translation from French to English

2)
Date:  Sun, 14 Jul 1996 15:29:04 CDT
From:  nee1 at midway.uchicago.edu (Barbara Need)
Subject:  Complementizers

3)
Date:  Mon, 15 Jul 1996 09:08:09 -0000
From:  P.Woods at dcs.shef.ac.uk (Paul Woods)
Subject:  Lip-reading/Speach Coaching for the Deaf

Date:  Sat, 13 Jul 1996 16:02:34 +0200
From:  docsea at planete.net (D OCSEA)

We have created a web about telework and employment.

I look for somebody could help us to translate French into English...

We are a non-profit organization . But we could help us if you want
any information or job offers in France.

Thank you....

CS

                            SUPER YACHT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
                                   FOR MAC AND PC