7.1042, FYI: "Language Testing" on WWW, JOURNAL OF SOCIOLINGUISTICS

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 17 18:44:46 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1042. Wed Jul 17 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  118

Subject: 7.1042, FYI: "Language Testing" on WWW, JOURNAL OF SOCIOLINGUISTICS

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Date:  Wed, 17 Jul 1996 12:09:49 BST
From:  kitao at unix.lancs.ac.uk (KENJI KITAO)
Subject:  "Language Testing" on WWW

2)
Date:  Wed, 17 Jul 1996 10:24:00 GMT
From:  EBarham at BlackwellPublishers.co.uk (Barham Emma)
Subject:  JOURNAL OF SOCIOLINGUISTICS

Date:  Wed, 17 Jul 1996 12:09:49 BST
From:  kitao at unix.lancs.ac.uk (KENJI KITAO)

"Language Testing" on WWW

We have compiled "Language Testing" (URL:
http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/staff/visitors/kenji/test.htm ).

This web page includes information and links to resources such as
materials in the TESL-L archives, organizations and universities,
mailing lists, publications, English language tests used
internationally, and non-English language tests.

We also included information about organizations that administer
English language tests, professional organizations related to language
testing, and universities which have special projects or activities
related to language testing. We included www sites of various English
language tests, such as Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC.

* * * * *

We have moved "On-line Resources and Journals Related to ELT and
Linguistics". The new URL is
http://www.ling.lancs.ac.uk/staff/visitors/kenji/onlin.htm .

* Dr. Kenji Kitao           E-mail     k.kitao at lancaster.ac.uk *
* Dept. of Linguistics      Work Fax   01524-843085            *
* Lancaster University      Work Phone 01524-65201 Ext. 3045   *
* Lancaster LA1 4YT  UK     Hone Phone 01524-65201 Ext. 2335   *