7.1073, Qs: Engl articles, Sound files conversion, th substitution

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 25 16:07:12 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1073. Thu Jul 25 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  106

Subject: 7.1073, Qs: Engl articles, Sound files conversion, th substitution

Date:  Tue, 23 Jul 1996 22:05:44 CDT
From:  burto009 at maroon.tc.umn.edu ("Peter Burton")
Subject:  Handbook on English articles

2)
Date:  Wed, 24 Jul 1996 17:08:21
From:  doctor at cdac.ernet.in
Subject:  Conversion of Sound files from WAV/VOC to MIDI

3)
Date:  Wed, 24 Jul 1996 17:40:15 -0000
From:  cpeust at gwdg.de
Subject:  Qs: Substitution of th

Date:  Tue, 23 Jul 1996 22:05:44 CDT
From:  burto009 at maroon.tc.umn.edu ("Peter Burton")

Dear Linguists

A friend from Slovakia speaks English very well except for some errors
in using the articles.  If you know of a useful handbook on English
articles would you please let me know.

Thanks

Peter R. Burton
MacLaurin Institute