7.1079, Calls: Correction: International Congress of Ling (CIL XVI)

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Jul 26 16:08:46 UTC 1996

LINGUIST List:  Vol-7-1079. Fri Jul 26 1996. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines:  73

Subject: 7.1079, Calls: Correction: International Congress of Ling (CIL XVI)

Editor for this issue: lveselin at emunix.emich.edu (Ljuba Veselinova)

Please do not use abbreviations or acronyms for your conference
unless you explain them in your text.  Many people outside your
area of specialization will not recognize them.   Thank you for
your cooperation.